Bio Exams Terms and Conditions
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: This Bio Exams End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Bio Exams for use of SOFTWARE and HARDWARE constituting the Bio Exams Vascular Age Measuring System, which consists of the User Manual, associated software components, finger clamp hardware and associated leads and other printed materials. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA you must not attempt to load the software.
- The SOFTWARE is not for re-sale.
- RESTRICTIONS. RESTRICTIONS. You may not copy, reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- SUPPORT SERVICES. Bio Exams may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE and Hardware. Use of Support Services is governed by the Bio Exams terms and conditions, described in the user manual, and/or other Bio Exams provided materials, as they may be modified from time to time.
- TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Bio Exams may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
- COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United Kingdom copyright law. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Bio Exams.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. Bio Exams warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials. Bio Exams DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Bio Exams OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Bio Exams Electronics HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The Bio Exams software / hardware is not a medical diagnostic tool, the end user cannot use the system to offer medical advice or to diagnosis any medical condition or disease to anyone under any circumstances.
- If the Buyer adjusts an Order before the Products are shipped then the adjustments will be accepted, (providing there is no financial difference, otherwise only Products Credit Note(s) for other Products may be issued). A part refund request by the Buyer is subject to the conditions listed below.
- If the Buyer wants to stop or adjust an Order after payment has been processed, they have 7 days to Contact Us the office for a full refund, details will be provided at the time the refund is requested.
- If the Buyer wishes to return Products, as long as the Products are sent by the Buyer within 8 days of receipt and received by Bio Exams in a good, unopened, resalable condition then a Product Credit Note can be issued, plus a charge for reshipping. If the Buyer requires a full or part refund then a 25% restocking fee is applicable, (applied only to Products, not Shipping and Handling which is non-refundable) or a minimum of $25, whichever is the greater.
- If Bio Exams have shipped the wrong Products or Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging, then the package and Products must be returned to Bio Exams for inspection, (always contact Bio Exams before undertaking any action). If the fault is identified and agreed, Bio Exams will reship the products a second and final time. A refund or part refund is subject to conditions.